De: yola club mistralMessage
Today I would like to inform you about the positive change of the situation at Indian Resort and Mornea where our Club Mistral centers are located.
Since mid of February 2013 a whole new management team took over the responsibility for the hotels of the Apavou Group on Mauritius = Indian, Mornea and Moreva .
Matthew and Ninja from Club Mistral met all new managers several times since mid of February and both of them were absolutely positive about their professionalism, ideas, plans and actions. We were also convinced that the difficult period and the lack quality of the Indian is going to be the past.
In the mean time they already changed and improved a lot and they are finishing all the necessary improvements.
At the moment the Mornea (directly at the Kite Lagoon) function s 100%,
the Indian from 15th of April 2013 and the Moreva (next to the public beach) will be finished by end of June.
Some of the ideas they have are the following:
- Le Morne Hotels will have in total 7 restaurants and guests can ‘dine around’. Some of the restaurants will be a la carte and guests have to pay a surcharge.
- Generally there will be on offer; half board and at the booking guests can choose full board or all inclusive at an extra charge.
- SPA at Indian Resort can be used by guests of all three hotel.
The theme of the Le Morne Hotels are:
- Mornea will be leisure and family 3 star.
- Indian will be Indian Style 4+ star.
- Moreva sports and leisure 3+ star.
Club Mistral will move back to the “old place” near the public beach in the Moreva. Next to our center the is the Bar, Restaurant and Pool.
Our Kite center at the Mornea will get more space and also here we will have a better infrastructure for our active guests.
My dear regards and Happy Eastern